Office Space Design. Learning Space Design (Plug-In & Collaborative Classroom). Logo. Corporate Collaterals. Brand Value Proposition.
Caliberlink was a 2-million dollar (SGD) project initiated by the government of Singapore to experiment and prototype with a service design to cater to the Professionals, Managers and Executives who sought for employment and training. The project owner was Singapore Workforce Development Agency, which now exists as Skills Future Singapore (SSG) – a statutory board under Singapore Ministry of Education.
The scope of work entailed conceptualisation of branding and the direction of all design matters related to the formation of the one-stop centre, then called Caliberlink.
The key design consultancy and project management services covered the following aspects :-
- Development of brand meaning, value and positioning.
- From the branding, development of internal brand guidelines and tools (ie. corporate presentation materials, logo and visual identity elements.
- Development of public facing website that supported real-time online chat on-duty career counsellors and registration for appointment with career counsellors and listing as well as registration for upcoming events.
- Office space design that accommodated a mobile working environment.
- Front counter service area design that projected a human-centric and warm service
- Classroom that permits delivery of training and workshops, including use of tablets, smartphones and web conference technologies
- Design and development of an iOS mobile game application that augment the understanding and learning of various career options. Game could be played with people of all ages – including the young and their parents.
- Conceptualised, design, script writing and project management of the development of corporate video for marketing and engagements.
The project was a 6 months long and was successfully launched by the then Minister of Manpower, Tan Chuan Jin in Aug 2012.