Lifelong Learning Institute
Design Consultancy and Project Management Services – Spatial Plans. Interiors and Exteriors Design. 2D and 3D animation Virtual Tour of Buildings.
Lifelong Learning Institute & Devan Nair Institute currently serve as 2 national centres and beacons of lifelong learning for working adults. Both institutes are multi-million investments by the government of Singapore to further enable a culture of lifelong learning in the republic.
TRIMIY Chief Executive, Mr Mohamad Latiff led and directed first-hand the working team that planned and managed the Design and Project Management of both institutions which now stand distinctly in the eastern (Lifelong Learning Institute) and western (Devan Nair Institute) part of Singapore. Key amongst the services he led and delivered are:-
- Conceptualisation of institute’s brand, positioning and value proposition.
- From the brand and value proposition, conceptualise both institute’s spatial design principles, spatial usage and building navigation system.
- Conceptualise building visual physical outlook – interiors (Lecture Theatre, Common Classrooms) as well as exterior facade.
- Conceptualised Artist Impressions of both buildings – interior and exterior
- Conceptual and project managed 2 animation videos (a) Artist Impressions of Institute and (b) 3D Virtual Tour of both institutes
- Public Relations (a) Designed and organised industry engagement sessions for ideas on design concept and branding of both institutes. (b) Crafting of Media Statements for announcements by political leaders and Media Invite
- Event Management – Planned and organised project ground-breaking event onsite with Media Invitation.